What up, Internet? I'm Rachel.
Web nerd, future wife of the most beautiful and amazing woman alive, real talker, coffee drinker, late night dancer and Australian badass.
Okay anon. Physically or otherwise?
Super fucking tall, curly brown hair, pretty athletic in build, zero tattoos, lil bit tanned, zero boobage (unfortunately), super homo, 30 years old, engaged, Australian.
I’m pretty outgoing, not shy with affection when it comes to my family, friends and beautiful fiancée, loyal, optimistic and I like to think I’m encouraging and easy to talk to. I don’t sleep when I’m anxious and I’ve been known to be extremely organized when it comes to work, but happy to be more relaxed in my non work life.
I love coffee and Indian food, dirty martinis, dancing, brunch, most baked goods, karaoke, reading, love a good bottle of red, cheese, laying around with Alex and talking about everything and nothing. I don’t like closed minded people, cheaters, violence, asparagus, soy milk (wtf even is that), decaf coffee…
Cold wintery days are the best for lounging around and snuggling. Hoodies and coffee and popcorn and grilled cheese. For Eva Cassidy and favorite books and talking and holding hands.
I was tagged by anniekendrick.
You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod/phone/iTunes/media player and write down the first 20 songs.
1. Chandler (cover) - Sara Bareilles
2. Sail the Wildest Stretch - Powderfinger
3. God Bless The Child - Eva Cassidy
4. Spawn - George
5. Hella Good - No Doubt
6. I Love It - Hilltop Hoods feat Sia
7. Norwegian Wood - The Beatles
8. Don’t Stop Me Now - Queen
9. Swerve City - Deftones
10. Greed for Your Love - Missy Higgins
11. Fire Me Up - Katy Steele
12. You Take My Breath Away - Eva Cassidy
13. Gold Dust Woman - Fleetwood Mac
14. Shoot This - Motor Ace
15. LowHigh - Ella Hooper
16. Heartlines (demo) - Florence & The Machine
17. (You Make Me Feel Like A) Natural Woman - Carole King
18. Hairdo - Little Birdy
19. Sittin On The Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding
20. In The Summertime - Thirsty Merc
Aries: I’m better than all of you assholes
Taurus: I could eat some cake right now.
Gemini: I’m going to pretend I care about what you just said
Cancer: I need hugs and cookies.
Leo: Fuck u bitch I’m fabulous, bow down to me.
Virgo: You’re all uncultered swines.
Libra: Stop war hug more
Scorpio: I tired of your bullshit, I just wanna sleep
Sagittarius: I wanna fuck your girlfriend
Capricorn: Sex sex sex sex sex sex sex
Aquarius: I’m hot and gay.
Pisces: Fuck my life.